Friday, May 04, 2007

Back On Track Challenge, Day 14


Well, it was a very busy day, and at first it didn't look too good for this challenge. But things took a turn for the better!

* Bible study -- managed to carve out a little time in Psalm 119 with A Place of Quiet Rest.

* Homemaking -- managed to accomplish my regular routines. Doesn't sound like much, but for as far off track as I'd gotten, it's a big accomplishment!

* Health & energy -- ate healthy all day, walked 2 miles, drank plenty of water, kept up with the BCI, exercised.

* Creativity -- finished my tea bag favors for tomorrow's luncheon. Made some stickers (with great difficulty) to hold the tea bag envelopes closed. And if you believe, as I do, that cooking is a creative pursuit, I did plenty of that. Made some fancy raspberry almond cookies and some mini spinach frittatas for the luncheon, and an asparagus beef stir-fry and a fruity green salad for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.