Sunday, December 02, 2007

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 31


Saturday was another good day for this challenge. Here’s what got done:

* Health & energy -- ate healthfully, exercised a bit, kept up with BCI

* Bible study/devotional -- wonderful quiet time, worked on Scripture memory, finished preparing Sunday School lesson

* Homemaking -- kept up with routines, did some laundry, put away all of the fall decorations

* Creativity -- worked on photo ornaments, did some Christmas decorating

* Christmas prep -- see above; plus, I did some work in my Christmas notebook and wrapped another gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.