Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Back-on-Track Challenge, Days 32-34


For those who may be wondering what’s happening with my Back-on-Track challenge, here’s a brief synopsis of the past few days:

* Health & energy -- some healthy eating, some exercise, some keeping up with the BCI, but not as much consistency as I’d like.

* Bible study/devotional life -- good quiet times with the Lord, and good study times for my Sunday School lesson, plus continuing to work on Scripture memory

* Homemaking -- keeping up quite well with laundry and daily routines

* Creativity -- working on embroidery and photo ornaments

* Christmas prep -- see above; have also started my Christmas decorating and have wrapped quite a few gifts

I’ll try to get back to posting about this each day, but we’ll see how it goes. I’ll definitely continue working on staying on track in each of these areas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.