Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Snow pictures from yesterday

Here are a few photos from yesterday’s snowstorm. The first is taken from our back door (actually on the side, but we call it the back door) .


Same view, slightly different perspective, taken from the deck.



This one, looking toward the road, shows Mr. T’s plow peeking out of the garage -- at rest for today!


This is another looking toward the road -- shows the depth of the snow and height of the snowbanks.



This one is taken from the back of the house and you can just see the stone wall poking through some holes in the snow. It is covered!


Thought you all might enjoy seeing what I’m seeing today.

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful Mrs.T!! We are still seeing green grass and the leaves falling off some of the trees. We have never had a scene like this here before. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are beautiful! You would probably laugh at what I've been doing for the last hour - raking leaves in 50 degree weather. I miss my Vermont snow but I don't mind being out in a sweatshirt either:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies!

    Thanks for stopping by! Sandy has leaves falling off the trees, and Rachel is out raking them... too funny.

    It was 8º here this morning. Truth to tell, I would prefer to be doing what Rachel is doing rather than facing the fact that the snow is now here for the duration of the winter. I do not enjoying driving in snowy, icy conditions. But this is the day which the Lord has made, so I'll rejoice and be glad in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:18 PM

    Beautiful Mrs. T, thank you so much for sharing!

    We still have leaves on the trees here in central CA too. Our temps have been in the 50s and 60s this past week! Too warm for this time of year. :(

    Blessings!
    Lori4squaremom
    http://lori.scottdomain.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori,

    I am glad you enjoyed seeing the snow pictures! Please stop in at my kitchen table anytime.

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.