Saturday, December 01, 2007

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 30


Friday was probably my best day yet for this challenge! Hooray! Here’s what happened:

* Health & energy -- ate healthfully, exercised, kept up with the BCI

* Bible study/devotional -- wonderful quiet time, worked on studying for Sunday School, worked on Scripture memory

* Homemaking -- pretty much kept up with routines, planned a crockpot meal for supper so I could spend the afternoon crafting. And get this ( a FlyLady concept that is foreign to me) -- I put all of my crafting materials away when I was finished with them for the day!

* Creativity -- wrote several creative-type blog posts, crafted a Christmas decoration, worked on crafting ornaments for gifts

* Christmas prep -- see above; plus, some Christmas gifts arrived yesterday and I actually wrapped two of them.

2 comments:

  1. You inspire me so much, Mrs. T!!!! I've been thinking that I need to do this myself, but I'm afraid to put it on my blog. ;) Scared I might have some accountability, you know.

    I know exactly what you mean about putting things away when you finish working on them. That is one of my major weaknesses. I keep thinking I'll get back to it soon, but it just lays there for days . . . or weeks.

    Great job on your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,

    Thanks so very much for the encouragement!!! I am so glad this has been an inspiration to you.

    Happy first day of December! And have a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.