Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 30
Friday was probably my best day yet for this challenge! Hooray! Here’s what happened:
* Health & energy -- ate healthfully, exercised, kept up with the BCI
* Bible study/devotional -- wonderful quiet time, worked on studying for Sunday School, worked on Scripture memory
* Homemaking -- pretty much kept up with routines, planned a crockpot meal for supper so I could spend the afternoon crafting. And get this ( a FlyLady concept that is foreign to me) -- I put all of my crafting materials away when I was finished with them for the day!
* Creativity -- wrote several creative-type blog posts, crafted a Christmas decoration, worked on crafting ornaments for gifts
* Christmas prep -- see above; plus, some Christmas gifts arrived yesterday and I actually wrapped two of them.
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.