Thursday, February 14, 2008

A few snow pictures

Here are a few photos taken this morning that show the results of yesterday's storm:

First, this one taken looking out the kitchen window. That large mound of snow in the foreground is on top of our stone wall. The wall is completely buried under a foot or two of snow! That pretty glazed effect on the snow is from the sleet and rain that followed the snowfall yesterday.

This next photo is taken out the living room window. It shows you how high the snow is on the side of our garage.
And this last one is taken out of the computer room window. It shows some icicles from all the rain yesterday and then the woods beyond, looking out to the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.