Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A thought-provoking post


It isn't often that I recommend posts from another blog, mainly because I have so little time to actually read blogs. But this post, from my dear friend Patty at Beside Still Waters, is an important one to read. She talks about her dismay at breaking some special Christmas items that were important to her, and her realisation that they were only things, after all. Broken stuff is just stuff. Our real concern ought to be for the broken lives that are all around us, and their desperate need for the Savior who can make them whole. Read Patty's post, and take it to heart in this Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.