|Bend in the road, Pittsburg, NH|
* Have a meaningful daily quiet time each day.
* Continue to plan carefully, yet remain flexible.
* Eat healthfully and get enough sleep.
* Keep up with basic homemaking needs so all will be comfortable and as orderly as possible.
* Make lots of unforgettable memories!
Having said that, here are some specific goals I'd like to accomplish this week:
* Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study
* Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"? notebook
* Limit sugar
* Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays
* Exercise or walk as often as possible
* Keep up a good water intake
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
* Post here about the ladies' retreat
* Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 4, the bedrooms
* Do some serious planning and preparing for our family mini-vacation this weekend
* Harvest veggies; make pesto and basil butter
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.
And here is how last week went:
* Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study -- nope.
* Finish Sunday School lesson 1 for new study -- DONE!
* Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"? notebook -- nope.
* Limit sugar -- did okay with this.
* Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays -- did okay with this.
* Make an ironing board cover (or buy one if I can find one to fit the over-the-door ironing board I have; I was assuming I wouldn't be able to find one) -- DONE! (I bought one but am not thrilled with it, so will eventually be making one.)
* Exercise 5 to 6 times -- nope; felt awful due to a cold, exercised once.
* Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- DONE!
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs-- managed 3 times for my regular blog and 1 time for my Christmas blog.
* Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 3, the bathrooms and stash-and-dash room -- nope.
* Do some serious planning and preparing for our family's visit in mid-September -- DONE!
* Clean several closets; free up some drawer space in dressers and some cabinet and linen closet space -- mostly DONE!
* Weed garden and keep up with harvesting vegetables and herbs -- pretty much DONE!
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!
Our family arrives tomorrow, so I'm off to get into a very busy day!