Monday, January 28, 2013

Goals for week beginning 1/27/2013

Pinkham Notch Camp, Appalachian Mountain Club, 1950
 How did it get to be Monday again so quickly?  Here are my goals for this week:

*  Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study
* Start Sunday School lesson 11
*  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook
*  Review Psalm 103:1-5  (memorized some years ago)
*  Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground
*  Limit sugar
*  Exercise 5 or 6 times
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays and finishing UFOs
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post daily in both of my blogs if possible
*  Do some research toward our trip to Nevada
*  Type up some reports for the church annual report
*  Make a simple winter table runner
*  Make a Christmas shadow box with vintage items
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for  Zone 5, the living room, plus doing some decluttering and dusting in Zone 4, the bedroom
*  Write some TripAdvisor reviews
*  Spend 2 hours updating my A-Store
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.

And here's how last week went:
*  Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study -- DONE!
* Finish Sunday School lesson 10 -- DONE!
*  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook -- not done
*  Review Psalm 103:1-5  (memorized some years ago) -- not done
*  Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground -- read only 1 chapter
*  Limit sugar -- not done
*  Exercise 5 or 6 times -- not done
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays and finishing UFOs -- DONE!
*  Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- DONE!
*  Post daily in both of my blogs if possible -- not done, though I did post a few times
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for  Zone 4, the bedroom, plus a few from Zone 2, the kitchen and washing bathroom floors -- got the others done but not the Zone 4 tasks
*  Write some TripAdvisor reviews -- not done
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!

As you can see, there is much room for improvement this week!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:53 PM

    Maybe some need improvement but I do see a lot of DONE's too! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to make a list like this. I think if I made a list it would motivate me to get more done so I could mark it DONE.
    Maybe I'll do that tomorrow, I'll let you know. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies, for coming by to visit at my kitchen table!

    Mrs. R -- Thanks for the encouragement! It's been a different sort of week here already, but I am getting some more things done.

    Tori-- Welcome! Yes, I find that making a list of my goals for the week really, really helps. For so many years I prayed to be more organized. I haven't arrived (and most likely never will) but it's so exciting to see how God has answered my prayers over time. Let me know if you try making a list and how it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.