Monday, January 07, 2013

Silhouette ornaments

 I posted about these pretty ornaments, that my daughter made from scrapbooking paper, over on my Christmas blog, but I know that many of my readers don't visit my Christmas kitchen often.  So, for those who missed it, here are the Silhouette Ornaments.  The link is to Country Woman magazine, where Joanna found the project.

These ornaments are great because they are done using a digital photo rather than the traditional way of drawing and cutting a silhouette of a child.  Makes it much easier to get a silhouette of a baby or toddler!  Joanna and a friend got together to make these ornaments, so I imagine it was twice the fun.  She is planning to make some of the silhouettes for herself and put all four in a long frame together, I believe.  That's also a nice idea and takes the concept well beyond Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.