Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Tuesday, January 08, 2013
Goals for week beginning 1/6/2013
It's been a few weeks since I posted weekly goals, although I did post some overall goals for the new year. So, without further ado, my goals for this week:
* Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study
* Finish Sunday School lesson 9 if possible
* Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"? notebook
* Review Psalm 103 (memorized some years ago)
* Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground
* Limit sugar
* Exercise 5 or 6 times
* Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays and finishing UFOs
* Clean off crafting desk
* Keep up a good water intake
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
* Post daily in both of my blogs if possible
Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 2, the kitchen, plus a few from Zone 4, the master bedroom
* Switch from Christmas decor over to winter
* Write some TripAdvisor reviews
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.
I've already gotten a good start on several of these goals, but we'll see how the rest of the week goes!
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.