Friday, February 01, 2013

February Goals

A vintage Valentine from my collection
 This seems like quite a long list for such a short month, but here goes:

FEBRUARY GOALS
* Read through the gospel of Mark and into the book of Luke, journaling as I go.
* Read 4 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground
* Memorize at least 4 Bible verses and review some older ones.
* Finish 1 chapter of 1 Samuel Bible study book
* Exercise at least 20 times.
* Get to bed by 10 pm each night.
* Limit sugar.
* Drink enough water each day.
* Keep up with Kelly's missions in homemaking zones of the week.
* Check out airline tickets for trip to NV in spring.
* Spend several hours updating my A-store.
* Read 4 chapters in A Woman's Call to Prayer.
* Make at least a dozen items for sale at craft fairs.
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family.
* Start planning summer devotional book
* Post often in both of my blogs -- probably not daily, but more often than weekly
* Decide on the next course of study for my ladies' Sunday School class
* Finish some UFO craft projects for the home.
* Continue writing down my memories for faraway grandchildren
* Look after local grandchildren while their mom recuperates from surgery
* Complete some tax-related tasks
* Finish several handcrafted birthday gifts for March and April birthdays.

And here is how January went (it's rather pitiful!):
JANUARY GOALS
* Read through the gospel of Matthew and into the book of Mark, journaling as I go -- DONE!
*  Read 6 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground -- nope, only managed to read about 3 chapters
* Memorize at least 4 Bible verses and review some older ones -- memorized 3 or 4 verses, but didn't review as many of the older ones as I hoped to
* Finish 1 chapter of 1 Samuel Bible study book -- DONE!
* Exercise at least 20 times -- not done; only managed perhaps a dozen times
* Get to bed by 10 pm each night -- DONE!
* Limit sugar -- not done.
* Drink enough water each day -- DONE!
* Keep up with Kelly's missions in homemaking zones of the week -- didn't keep up as well as I'd have liked to.
* Check out airline tickets for trip to NV in spring -- not done.
* Spend several hours updating my A-store -- not done.
* Read 4 chapters in 1/2 Price Living -- DONE!
* Make at least a dozen items for sale at craft fairs -- not done
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family -- DONE!
* Finish some UFO craft projects for the home -- DONE!
* Finish making gift tags from last year's Christmas cards -- DONE!
* Finish several handcrafted birthday gifts for March and April birthdays -- not done.

I'm certainly hoping for a more fruitful February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.