Monday, February 25, 2013

Goals for week beginning February 25, 2013

Graphic by Little Birdie Blessings
Another Monday!  Mine is off to a slow start because of an early morning dental appointment, but here are this week's goals:
*  Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study
*  Start Sunday School lesson 12
*  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook
*  Memorize Exodus 15:13
*  Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground
*  Limit sugar
*  Exercise 5 or 6 times
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays and finishing UFOs
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post 3 to 5 times in each of my blogs if possible
*  Continue trip planning
*  Begin work on kids' devotional book for summer 2013
*  Begin planning an overnight getaway
*  Make a simple winter table runner
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for  Zone 5, the living room-- and, later in the week, Zone 1 -- the front entry, dining room, etc. Still want to keep working on Zone 4 as well.
*  Spend 2 hours updating my A-Store
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.

And here is how last week went:
*  Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study -- DONE!
*  Start Sunday School lesson 12 -- not done
*  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook -- -- DONE!
*  Continue reviewing  Psalm 103 (memorized some years ago) -- nope; decided to skip the review for now and concentrate on some new verses.
*  Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground -- not done; I read part of one chapter.
*  Limit sugar -- not done
*  Exercise 5 or 6 times --  managed 3 times, I think, maybe 4.
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays and finishing UFOs  -- DONE!
*  Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- DONE!
*  Post daily in both of my blogs if possible -- not done; I managed a few times in each
*  Get plane tickets for Nevada -- DONE!
*  Continue trip planning -- DONE!
*  Make a simple winter table runner -- not done
*  Finish making  Christmas shadow box with vintage items -- DONE!
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for  Zone 4, the bedroom -- not done
*  Spend time helping out with family needs -- DONE!
*  Spend 2 hours updating my A-Store -- not done
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!

This week looks relatively calm (although that could change in an instant!) so I'm hoping for a productive week ahead.

 


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:39 PM

    I see a lot of DONE's! That's great! I've only been to Nevada a few times and it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Gina!!

    The part of Nevada where our daughter and son-in-law are is the northeastern part. Ranching and gold mining country. It is indeed beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look like you've been on the ball. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tori, it is so nice to see you here at my kitchen table again! Thanks so much for the encouragement. I didn't accomplish all that I wanted to, but some of the bigger unfinished tasks that had really been stressing me out did get taken care of. I think it really helped when I was able to turn it around and see the blessings in the tasks that were so stress-filled. As usual, thankfulness makes a difference!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.