Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Goals for week beginning 5/27/2013

Yesterday, Mr. T and I went off for a picnic on the shore of a nearby lake.  This photo was taken several years ago, but this was basically the view from our picnic bench yesterday.
Yes, I'm a day late posting these.  I have so many posts rattling around in my head, and hope to do at least one more today.  I've tried several new recipes I want to share.  Without further ado, here are this week's goals:
*  Begin a Back on Track challenge; I am severely off track in some areas
*  Spend time in 2 Samuel Bible study
*  Finish Sunday School lesson 2
*  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook
*  Memorize Psalm 104:33-34
*  Read 2 chapters in A Woman's Call to Prayer
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays, Christmas, and finishing UFOs
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post once or twice in my Christmas blog and at least five times in my regular blog
*  Complete homemaking goals for Zone 2, the kitchen, including decluttering, and Zone 5, the living room
 *  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.

And here's how last week went:
*  Spend time in 2 Samuel Bible study -- DONE!
*  Work on Sunday School lesson 2 -- DONE!
*  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook -- DONE!
*  Memorize Psalm 104:33-34 -- only finished verse 33
*  Read 2 chapters in A Woman's Call to Prayer -- DONE!
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows -- managed a couple of walks
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays, Christmas, and finishing UFOs -- DONE!
*  Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- didn't manage this every night
*  Post once or twice in my Christmas blog and at least five times in my regular blog -- not done
*  Make a simple spring banner -- DONE!
*  Complete homemaking goals for Zone 2, the kitchen, including decluttering, and Zone 4, the bedroom -- DONE! in Zone 4, but not the kitchen
 *  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!

Although I didn't accomplish all that I hoped to, I'm fairly pleased with how the week went.  As always, I'm hoping this week (which is already well underway) will be more productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.