Monday, July 01, 2013

July goals

A vintage ad from my collection
June certainly went by in a blur!  I didn't do too well with all of the goals I set for the month, so there are some repeats in my July list.  Here it is:
JULY GOALS
* Continue reading through the book of Psalms, journaling as I go.
* Continue reading A Woman's Call to Prayer
* Memorize at least 4 Bible verses.
* Continue study of 2 Samuel
* Exercise at least 15 times; walk as often as possible
* Go berry picking if possible
* Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night.
* Limit sugar.
* Drink enough water each day.
* Keep up with Kelly's missions in homemaking zones of the week.
* Spend several hours updating my A-store.
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family.
* Post every day in my Christmas blog and several times weekly
* Finish some UFO craft projects
* Declutter several closets, cabinets, etc.
* Work on crafts for gifts or sale
* Complete a back-on-track challenge


And here's how June went:
JUNE GOALS
* Continue reading through the book of Psalms, journaling as I go -- DONE!
* Continue reading  A Woman's Call to Prayer -- DONE!
* Memorize at least 4 Bible verses -- DONE!
* Continue study of 2 Samuel -- DONE!
* Exercise at least 15 times; walk as often as possible -- managed to exercise about a third of this time
* Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night -- not done
* Limit sugar -- not done as much as I'd have liked to
* Drink enough water each day  -- DONE!
* Keep up with Kelly's missions in homemaking zones of the week -- did fairly well with this.
* Spend several hours updating my A-store -- not done
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family  -- DONE!
* Post often in both of my blogs -- probably not daily, but more often than weekly  -- DONE! in my regular blog but not the Christmas one.
* Finish some UFO craft projects for the home -- finished one of these
* Finish writing down my memories for faraway grandchildren -- DONE!
* Declutter several closets -- DONE!  (they were cabinets, but I'm counting them!)
* Work on crafts for gifts or sale -- DONE!
* Complete a back-on-track challenge -- not done.


I'm hoping for a productive July and will be re-starting the back-on-track challenge!  And I am planning a daily "Christmas in July" feature for my Christmas blog, so you might want to check in there throughout the month as you have opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.