Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Christmas in July

vintage ad from my personal collection
Yes, as difficult as it is to believe this, we are halfway to Christmas!  Again this year I am trying to post every day, or nearly every day, on my Christmas blog during July.  There will be recipes, memories, crafts, stocking stuffers, devotional thoughts, resources and more for your Christmas inspiration.  If you are interested, head on over to Mrs. T's Christmas Kitchen and check out the posts.  You might also find a link or two in the sidebar for other bloggers who are doing Christmas in July.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.