Thursday, July 04, 2013

A Glorious Fourth to you!

Mr. T and I would like to wish all of my readers and friends a very glorious Fourth of July!

It is very, very hot and sticky here today.  Our day has been different so far and spent more in serving than in celebrating ... but we are thankful for the opportunities God gives us to do both!  We didn't get to any parades ... in fact, we avoided one in a town where we were helping a friend move into a downtown apartment!  Prior to that we did grocery shopping for my dad and ourselves; after the move -- our friend treated us to ice cream! -- we went back to my dad's where Mr. T installed his window air conditioner.  After lunch, Mr. T mowed our lawn while I did some cooking for the evening meal for my dad.

This evening we're invited to a Fourth of July gathering at the home of friends, with fireworks to follow.

Happy Fourth of July to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.