Monday, September 09, 2013

Goals for week beginning 9/9/2013


From my personal collection of antique cards
Another Monday rolls around!  Here are my tentative goals for the week:
*  Spend time in 2 Samuel Bible study
*  Finish Sunday School lesson 9
 *  Make 1 or 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook
*  Memorize Psalm 145:1-5
*  Read 1 or 2 chapters in  Following God With All Your Heart
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays, Christmas, and finishing UFOs
* Continue working on Darrin's birthday gift
*  Finish the cookbook I'm making for a wedding gift
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post at least four times in my regular blog, and in my Christmas blog as time allows
*  Get a lot of basic homemaking tasks done in various zones of the house
*  Spend at least 15 minutes a day reorganizing the many piles, stacks, notebooks and containers full of recipes I've collected over time.
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do
* Begin a back-on-track challenge

And here is how last week went:
*  Spend time in 2 Samuel Bible study -- DONE!
*  Start Sunday School lesson 9 -- started reading it; that was all
 *  Make 1 or 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook -- DONE!
*  Memorize Psalm 145:1-5 -- not done; memorized Hebrews 11:6 instead
*  Read last chapters in A Woman's Call to Prayer, begin reading Following God With All Your Heart -- DONE!
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows -- did quite a bit of walking
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays, Christmas, and finishing UFOs -- DONE!
* Start work on Darrin's birthday gift -- DONE!
*  Start work on a cookbook for a wedding gift -- DONE!
*  Finish making homemade padded mailing envelopes -- DONE!
*  Keep up a good water intake -- not done
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- not done
*  Post at least four times in my regular blog, and in my Christmas blog as time allows -- DONE!
*  Get a lot of basic homemaking tasks done in various zones of the house  -- DONE!
*  Spend at least 15 minutes a day reorganizing the many piles, stacks, notebooks and containers full of recipes I've collected over time  -- not done
 *  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!
*  Enjoy a time of spiritual refreshment and fellowship at a ladies' retreat -- DONE!
* Begin a back-on-track challenge  -- not done.

We will see how the week goes!  I'm still pretty tired from the weekend, so I may not accomplish all that I hope to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.