Sunday, September 01, 2013

September Goals

Back cover, New Hampshire Troubadour, September 1947
 Time to set goals for a new month!   Here goes:

SEPTEMBER GOALS
* Continue reading through the book of Psalms, journaling as I go.
* Continue reading A Woman's Call to Prayer and start a new book
* Memorize at least 4 Bible verses.
* Continue study of 2 Samuel
* Exercise at least 15 times; walk as often as possible
* Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night.
* Limit sugar.
* Drink enough water each day.
* Keep up with Kelly's missions in homemaking zones of the week.
* Spend several hours updating my A-store.
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family.
* Post several times weekly in one or both of my blogs
* Finish some UFO craft projects
* Make a birthday gift and a wedding gift
* Declutter several closets
* Work on crafts for gifts or sale
* Complete a back-on-track challenge
* Enjoy time at a ladies' retreat

And here is how August went:

AUGUST GOALS
* Continue reading through the book of Psalms, journaling as I go -- DONE!
* Continue reading A Woman's Call to Prayer - DONE!
* Memorize at least 4 Bible verses - DONE!
* Continue study of 2 Samuel - DONE!
* Exercise at least 15 times; walk as often as possible -- not done, although I did fairly well with walking
* Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night --- not done
* Limit sugar -- didn't do too badly with this
* Drink enough water each day -- did okay with this but not the best
* Keep up with Kelly's missions in homemaking zones of the week -- did okay with this, but again, not the best
* Spend several hours updating my A-store -- not done
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family -- DONE!
* Post several times weekly in one or both of my blogs - DONE!
* Finish some UFO craft projects -- not done
* Declutter several closets -- not done
* Work on crafts for gifts or sale - DONE!
* Complete a back-on-track challenge -- not done


Here's hoping for a productive September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.