Monday, September 02, 2013

Goals for week beginning 9/2/2013

This beautiful image is from Free Christian Wallpaper
Not only a new week, but a new month as well!  I love fall, and Mr. T and I have some fun activities planned for September and October, but I have mixed feelings about September's arrival.  The summer went by so fast!  And fall inevitably means the arrival of winter!  At any rate,  here are my weekly goals:
*  Spend time in 2 Samuel Bible study
*  Start Sunday School lesson 9
 *  Make 1 or 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook
*  Memorize Psalm 145:1-5
*  Read last chapters in A Woman's Call to Prayer, begin reading Following God With All Your Heart
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays, Christmas, and finishing UFOs
* Start work on Darrin's birthday gift
*  Start work on a cookbook for a wedding gift
*  Finish making homemade padded mailing envelopes
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post at least four times in my regular blog, and in my Christmas blog as time allows
*  Get a lot of basic homemaking tasks done in various zones of the house
*  Spend at least 15 minutes a day reorganizing the many piles, stacks, notebooks and containers full of recipes I've collected over time.
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do
*  Enjoy a time of spiritual refreshment and fellowship at a ladies' retreat
* Begin a back-on-track challenge

And here is how last week went:
*  Spend time in 2 Samuel Bible study -- DONE!
*  Finish Sunday School lesson 8 -- DONE!
 *  Make 1 or 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook -- DONE!
*  Memorize Psalm 145:1-5 -- memorized verse 4; still thinking about trying to memorize this entire psalm.
*  Read 2 chapters in A Woman's Call to Prayer -- DONE!
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows -- managed a few walks
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays, Christmas, and finishing UFOs -- DONE!
* Start work on Darrin's birthday gift -- not done
*  Start work on a cookbook for a wedding gift -- bought needed materials
*  Bake cookies and muffins -- DONE!
*  Make some homemade padded mailing envelopes -- nearly finished these
*  Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- nearly managed this
*  Post at least four times in my regular blog, and in my Christmas blog as time allows -- DONE!
*  Get a lot of basic homemaking tasks done in various zones of the house -- DONE!
*  Begin the large project of reorganizing the many piles, stacks, notebooks and containers full of recipes I've collected over time -- not started, but I did buy a photo album in which to store some of my clipped recipes
  *  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!
*  Enjoy some weekend time with friends --DONE!

Again this here are not as many  DONE!s as I'd like to see, so I'm surely hoping for a more productive week ahead.  It doesn't look super busy so far.  We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.