|This beautiful and most meaningful graphic is by Abby at Little Birdie Blessings|
*Write out a passage from God's Word each day.
* Memorize at least 4 Bible verses and review some older ones.
* Add 4 pages to my "What Do I Know About My God?" Scripture notebook
* Continue study for Sunday School -- Following God With All Your Heart
* Exercise or walk at least 20 times.
* Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night.
* Limit sugar and red meat.
* Drink enough water each day.
* Keep up with Kelly's missions in homemaking zones of the week.
* Post in both of my blogs as often as possible
* Take a fun day trip with our local daughter and her family
* Plan and create gifts for November birthdays
* Plan, create and send a gift for a September birthday
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family
* Help and encourage my local daughter as I'm able
* Clean church and set up for potluck meal
* Attend a ladies' retreat
* Attend a mother/daughter retreat
* Plan a getaway with Mr. T
* Continue trying to help and encourage my elderly dad
* Sort out and declutter my dad's house
SEPTEMBER'S HEALTHY HABITS: Drink enough water/exercise/eat healthfully
WORD FOR 2016: FAITHFULNESS