|Gorgeous graphic by Abby at Little Birdie Blessings</a>|
1. Last weekend's ladies' retreat at The Wilds of New England.
Mardi Collier was the speaker, and she spoke on the Lord as our Good Shepherd. You may think that sounds like a topic you are already well acquainted with, but you would be surprised how much more there is to learn. I hope to write a post next week about the entire weekend, but for now I'll just say that the Bible teaching, the music, the food, the fellowship, and the surroundings were all simply wonderful. A truly blessed time.
2. A wonderful time of fellowship and Bible study with our young friends Sam and Jennifer, over Sunday night supper at their home.
|Another lovely graphic from Little Birdie Blessings|
3. A nice long nap. Although I didn't mention it above, I got virtually no sleep on Friday night. A surprising 2 1/2 hour nap on Monday afternoon helped me catch up a bit.
|Another by Abby|
4. Time spent with a cousin at this wonderful place: (photo is from a previous autumn)
5. A large paperwork task cleared off my plate. Still several more to go, but I'm happy this one is done with.
And there's my Friday five for this week. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!