Friday, December 27, 2019

End of the year sale at my Etsy shop!


Yes, now through December 31, 2019, selected listings are 20% off at my Etsy shop,  A New Hampshire Attic.  There are over 90 listings on sale, including things in the following categories: vintage Christmas, vintage gifting, vintage stationery, and paper ephemera.


If there's something you've been eyeing in one of those categories, you may want to take another look.   However, as always, no pressure at all to do anything but window shop.  Looking through vintage things makes a lot of people happy, including me.  Happy browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.