Sunday, December 01, 2019

It's December!


Yes, it's December! 

As I've done for the past few years, I am really hoping to post daily here at my kitchen table as well as at my Christmas blog.  We will see how it goes!

If it works out, I hope to be sharing recipes, poems,  tips and ideas, vintage things, craft projects, devotional thoughts and maybe even my daily progress through the busy month of December.  Just a little something special to encourage all of us and bring a little added Christmas cheer.

See you tomorrow with my December goals!  Maybe you would like to make a goals list as well.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to your encouraging posts this December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Becki! I hope that they will be encouraging and fun for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.