Thursday, November 08, 2007
Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 9
Not a very good day for the challenge! Here's what little I did accomplish:
* Health & energy -- ate mostly healthy; drank plenty of water.
* Bible study/devotional-- wonderful quiet time, memory work, worked on study of patience/longsuffering
* Homemaking -- cleaned a cabinet (under sink); cleaned fridge top and several other areas in kitchen. Did grocery shopping.
* Creativity -- stitched a very little bit on the sampler
* Christmas prep -- figured out a gift or two for Mr. T
Sure hope to have a better day tomorrow.