Thursday, November 08, 2007

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 9


Not a very good day for the challenge! Here's what little I did accomplish:

* Health & energy -- ate mostly healthy; drank plenty of water.

* Bible study/devotional-- wonderful quiet time, memory work, worked on study of patience/longsuffering

* Homemaking -- cleaned a cabinet (under sink); cleaned fridge top and several other areas in kitchen. Did grocery shopping.

* Creativity -- stitched a very little bit on the sampler

* Christmas prep -- figured out a gift or two for Mr. T

Sure hope to have a better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.