Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Back on Track Challenge, Day 2
Here’s how things went today for this challenge:
* Health & energy -- ate fairly well; exercised; went for a walk; drank plenty of water. Failed to keep up with the BCI. (Yes, Susan, I know exactly what you mean!)
* Bible study/devotional life -- had a wonderful quiet time this morning; reviewed some more on patience/longsuffering; worked a bit on Sunday school and on Scripture memory; reviewed John 14 which I memorized a few weeks ago.
* Homemaking -- inventoried the pantry; planned a week’s menus and made the grocery list; went grocery shopping; kept up with my routines!!
* Creativity -- worked a tiny bit on backstitching my “Country Baking” sampler.
* Christmas prep -- made some lists of things I need to do before Christmas; posted in my Christmas blog; planned some recipes to try; bought a neat new Christmas magazine.
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.