Monday, November 05, 2007
Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 6
I sure didn’t stay on track as well as I’d hoped today... it was a busy, different sort of a day. But here’s what I managed to do:
* Health & energy -- ate healthy all day, kept up with BCI
* Bible study/devotional life -- had a wonderful quiet time, worked on memorizing John 17 and on reviewing John 14
* Homemaking -- did laundry, changed sheets, took out newspapers, emptied wastebaskets. Planned menus for the week. Kept up with dishes.
* Creativity -- worked for a bit on my scrapbook-style journal. Started embroidering another day-of-the-week flour sack dishtowel.
* Christmas prep -- went through my file of Christmas craft ideas. Started reading a Christmas magazine; drank a cup of Candy Cane Lane tea. Began a tentative Christmas gift list.