Friday, June 03, 2011

Crab Quiche with Hollandaise

(Photo from Taste of Home)
Last night I tried a new recipe for supper: Crab Quiche with Hollandaise. I have made crabmeat quiches before and we always enjoy the flavors. But this is probably the most flavorful crab quiche recipe I have ever tried and will probably be the one I use from now on. It contains frozen asparagus stir-fry blend, one of our favorite frozen vegetable mixtures. (I usually buy the Great Value brand.)

I did make a couple of changes. I used about half the amount of cheese and I used imitation crab, about 4 ounces, instead of canned crab. Also, I used a packet of hollandaise sauce mix rather than making homemade hollandaise sauce as specified in the recipe.

If you're looking for a good quiche recipe, give this a try. If your family enjoys seafood quiches, I predict you will enjoy this as much as we did!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! I am definately going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Darlene! Hope you and your family enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.