Monday, January 23, 2012

Cran-apple sauce

(Photo by Taste of Home)
I've been meaning to post this link for some time.  We enjoyed this delicious sauce with our roast pork for Christmas dinner, but it would be nice with turkey or a roasted chicken as well.  Here is the link:  Cran-Apple Sauce.

We loved the flavor of this fruity applesauce.  However, I didn't puree the sauce as the recipe says to do; I just mashed it a bit with a potato masher.  So the batch that I made didn't have the smooth appearance of the one in the picture.  But if you think you would like your cran-apple sauce better if it was silky-smooth, then by all means go right ahead and puree it.  Enjoy this yummy recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.