Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Turkey Tetrazzini

(Photo by Taste of Home)
I've been meaning to post about this for a good month, but I had plenty of other things to post about in December so decided to wait on sharing the recipe. 

We had a small group (and a large turkey) for Thanksgiving, so we had lots of leftover turkey.  I wanted to make something different, in addition to turkey sandwiches, turkey salad, and of course turkey soup.  I can't believe I've never tried making Turkey Tetrazzini before this year, but apparently I hadn't, as I had to google a recipe for it.  I found a very good one here:  Turkey Tetrazzini at Taste of Home.  We thought this casserole was absolutely delicious, and it is a light recipe as well, though it certainly tastes rich enough.  I used whole wheat spaghetti and it was great.

If you happen to have leftover turkey frozen from the holidays, you might like to try this too!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs T,
    I made this exact recipe years ago and personally LOVED it.My husband not so much so I never made it again.I think I need to try it again now that I have more kids to help eat it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki,

    How funny that you have made this exact recipe! Yes, try it again; I think it would be very kid-friendly. And maybe your hubby would like it better this time around -- sometimes their tastes change too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.