Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Monday, November 05, 2012
Goals for week beginning 11/4/2012
Here are my goals for this week:
* Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study
* Get started on Sunday School lesson 5
* Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"? notebook
* Memorize Psalm 145:1-5
* Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground
* Limit sugar
* Exercise 5 or 6 times * Keep up with crafting goals for Christmas
* Keep up a good water intake
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs *
Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 2, the kitchen
* Do some Zone 5/Zone 1 missions I didn't get to last week
* Write some TripAdvisor reviews
* Post about the couples' retreat from October
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.
And here's how last week went:
* Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study -- DONE!
* Finish Sunday School lesson 4 -- DONE!
* Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"? notebook -- DONE!
* Memorize Psalm 145:1-5 -- not quite; ended up reviewing James 1:2-4 instead.
* Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground -- DONE!
* Limit sugar -- didn't do so well with this
* Exercise 5 or 6 times -- only managed 3 times * Keep up with crafting goals for Christmas -- got some crafting done, but not all I hoped to
* Keep up a good water intake -- didn't do too badly with this
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- managed this probably 4 or 5 evenings
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs -- DONE! *
Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 5, the living room/Zone 1, the dining room, entry, etc. -- not done
* Do some kitchen missions I didn't get to last week -- not done, but now we're back in the kitchen again!
* Write some TripAdvisor reviews -- DONE!
* Post about the ladies' retreat from September -- DONE!
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!
I'm thankful for how last week went and am surely hoping for a productive week this week as well.
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.