Friday, November 23, 2012

Menu ~ Thanksgiving 2012


I am going to jot down our menu here prior to tucking the menu list away in the back of my Christmas notebook to refer to another year.  Here it is :

THANKSGIVING 2012
Turkey, Ham
Duck (brought by guests)
Mashed Potatoes
Stuffing/Gravy
Squash (brought by guests)
Peas (brought by guests)
Onions (brought by guests)
Salad       (brought by guests)
Bread & Butter Pickles, Mustard Pickles (brought by guests)
Cranberry Sauce (brought by guests)
                ~
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Cranberry Mince Pie
Custard Pie (brought by guests)
Key Lime Pie (brought by guests)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pie (brought by guests)
~ Coffee ~

Oh, the joys of a potluck Thanksgiving!  As you can see, we enjoyed a sumptuous feast, and the cooking was shared around.  One of the most relaxed Thanksgiving days I can remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.