Friday, July 01, 2022

A few goals for July

 

 July already!  It's almost unbelievable that 2022 is half over.   Here are a few goals for July:

* Keep up with Flylady's homemaking zones of the week
* Continue reading through the New Testament
* Post in this blog several times per week
* Post in my Christmas blog every day for Christmas in July
*  Attend a monthly ladies' Bible study
*  Celebrate the Fourth of July with friends and church family
* Continue planning for family birthday gifts and crafting any handmade ones
* Craft some homemade Christmas gifts and decorations
* Help my hubby with some work at our little cottage (an outdoor shower is on our list)
* Spend a little time on some UFO craft projects
* Continue stocking my Etsy shop and continue selling vintage items
* Spend some time on my trust responsibilities
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family
* Help and encourage my local daughter as I'm able
* Plan meals with a greater emphasis on healthy eating
* Help with a ladies' brunch at our church (postponed from May)
* Memorize several Bible verses and review some older ones
* Get back into our study of the book of Daniel with younger believers
* Continue work on Sunday School lessons for a series starting July 31
* Continue to help a widowed friend with the challenges of life in general
* Drink enough water each day
* Walk and/or exercise at least 4 times each week

HEALTHY HABITS FOR JULY:  Drink more water/get more sleep/get more exercise/limit sugar

 And there are some goals for July!  We will see how I do.  

What about you?  Do you have any specific goals for this month?

2 comments:

  1. Vague goals for the entire month, but more likely to have specific goals for the day. My goal this morning is to get to Hannaford's before it gets too crazy. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting to Hannaford's before it gets too crazy is always a good goal! Specific goals for the day are so important ...otherwise, for those are anything like me, the day slips away with little to show for it. I can learn a lot from my hubby in this area.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.