Tuesday, January 03, 2023

A few goals for January

 


 It's a new month (in addition, of course, to being a new year) so here are a few goals for January:

* Keep up with Flylady's homemaking zones of the week
* Continue working through the "Make Room Challenge" from Make Room for What You Love
* Post in this blog as often as possible -- hopefully several times per week
* Post in my Christmas blog as often as possible
* Continue planning for family birthday gifts and crafting any handmade ones
* Craft some homemade Christmas gifts and decorations (yes, even now!)
* Do some sewing projects ( a few more sachets to stave off musty odors, plus maybe curtains) for the cottage
* Finish 2 pillow quilts for youngest granddaughters
* Spend a little time on some UFO craft projects
* Begin decluttering the entire house, zone by zone (I plan to start today!)
* With my hubby, set some goals for 2023
* Plan a winter getaway with my hubby
* Continue stocking my Etsy shop and continue selling vintage items
* Spend some time on my trust responsibilities
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family
* Help and encourage my local daughter as I'm able
* Plan meals with a greater emphasis on healthy eating
* Memorize several Bible verses and review some older ones
* Get back into our study of the book of Daniel with younger believers
* Continue to help a widowed friend with the challenges of life in general
* Drink enough water each day
* Walk and/or exercise at least 4 times each week

HEALTHY HABITS FOR JANUARY:  Drink more water/get more sleep/get more exercise/intermittent fasting/limit carbs

4 comments:

  1. Limiting carbs is so challenging! If you succeeded with that in December, I am in awe. ☺️

    Decluttering began for me as well. You'll be amazed that I decluttered three books. 📚 And in their place, I squeezed in seven. 🤦🏻‍♀️

    Happy decluttering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vee: You tickle me. LOL. Love it! I am commenting to you here since you closed comments on your last post! LOL. happy New Year.

      Delete
  2. I enjoy your monthly goals and plans and admire you for setting them. I hope you have a blessed and wonderful New Year and a warm and cozy January indoors, and fun in the snow outdoors. May God bless you and yours in the New Year with His peace and joy and good health!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. T., I'm with you on the already starting decluttering. I have been little by little going through different spots - organizing and shedding myself of things not needed. No particular order to my efforts - just what strikes me on that day so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.