Friday, July 25, 2008

Show & Tell Friday for July 25


Tasha Tudor Treasures

Today for show & tell, I would like to show a few treasures from my collection of Tasha Tudor items. These 6 items are books.

These two books are wonderfully illustrated books -- The Springs of Joy and All for Love. The latter has a Valentine theme and even includes some crafts and a few recipes.


These three books are from my childhood. The one called And It Was So tells the story of Creation. The other larger book also has a Biblical theme in that it tells the story of God's chosen people, the children of Israel. The tiny book is an early copy of Pumpkin Moonshine and was mine when I was little.

This last one, a falling-apart paperback, is a wonderful treasury of Tasha Tudor themed crafts. The idea our family has had the most fun with is the instructions for making one's own watercolor Advent calendar.

So that is my show & tell for today. To see what others have shared for Show & Tell Friday, head on over to There is No Place Like Home

and check out the links. Happy Show & Tell Friday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your delightful book collection. The ones from our childhood always mean the most don't they :).

    Have a Fantastic Friday!
    Kathi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite books are often children's books. When I'm in a library I often sneak over to the children's story area!

    Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely books!
    Kathy (mimisgarden.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by to see my books, ladies, and for leaving such sweet comments. Stop by my kitchen table anytime!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.