Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pork Chops Monterey

(Photo from Taste of Home)
Here is another fabulous pork recipe: Pork Chops Monterey.

This can be prepared very quickly in the microwave and is absolutely delicious. I made this last Sunday after church -- had it all ready to cook and just put it in the microwave after we returned from church. There was just the right amount of time to fix some instant mashed potatoes and roast some asparagus --- lunch was on the table 20 minutes after coming in the door. I will usually do a crock pot meal on Sundays, but this was a nice change. I've made this recipe several times when I find a good deal on boneless pork chops, and we really enjoy it. It's good with rice (as specified in the recipe) but we also like it with mashed potatoes instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.