Monday, May 16, 2011

Cranberry Dijon Pork Roast

(Photo by Taste of Home)
I made this Cranberry Dijon Pork Roast in the slow cooker yesterday for lunch. It cooked while we were at church. Oh, what an amazingly delicious recipe. The only change I made was that I didn't brown the pork first -- it was just fine without doing so -- and I used my own homemade onion soup mix rather than the golden onion mix called for.

4 adults and 2 little girls ate every scrap of this roast. I will definitely be stocking up on pork loin for the freezer, next time it's on a good sale!

3 comments:

  1. Do you have the onion soup mix that you make somewhere on the site? I'd like the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind; I found it thanks! You have some great looking recipes here and I esp like the ones that can cook while I'm in church. It's not so important now that the kids are gone, but sometimes if we have people over after church or missionaries in, it is nice to have all the prep work done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    I'm glad you found the recipe anyway! I haven't got all of the posts labeled yet and feel bad about that, but am glad you were able to locate the onion soup mix recipe. It works really well.

    I agree about recipes that cook while we're in church. I nearly always have extra people here for lunch on Sunday and it is so nice to have a lunch that's ready quickly.

    Thanks for stopping by my kitchen table ~ would love to see you here anytime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.