Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sausage Asparagus Skillet

 (Photo from Home Joys)
We tried a wonderful main dish last night... absolutely delicious.  It came from Gina at Home Joys.  Here is the link to her recipe:  Sausage Asparagus Skillet.  This dish has marvelous flavor.



One-dish meals like this are so good.  We just served some of Gina's  Miracle Bread on the side,
 
 (Photo by Home Joys)
and what a yummy supper!  We love asparagus, and this is one more wonderful way to use it.  I would have never thought to combine asparagus with potatoes or sausage, but it is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.