Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Goals for the week beginning 6/10/2012

Backyard irises
 Late again posting my weekly goals -- it was a crazy-busy weekend and yesterday was the same.  So, a day or so late, here are my goals:

*  Work on study of Sunday School lesson 10
*  Limit sugar
*  Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food
*  Exercise 5 to 6 times
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night
*  Post regularly in one or both of my blogs
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 3, the bathroom and one extra room -- in this case,  the dungeon
*  Do better at staying in touch with friends
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.

And here's how last week went:

*  Work on study of Sunday School lesson 10 -- worked on it, but not as much as I wanted to.
*  Limit sugar -- didn't do the best with this.
*  Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food -- got involved in a large baking project and didn't accomplish all the crafting I wanted to.
*  Exercise 5 to 6 times -- DONE!
*  Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
*  Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night -- didn't quite accomplish this, but need to, since we are getting up at 4:30 a.m.
*  Post regularly in one or both of my blogs -- DONE!
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 2, the kitchen -- didn't get anywhere with these, so am trying to do some of them this week.
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE! 
I am hoping for a more productive, yet less busy week this week!



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you did great last week! Congratulations - I know it feels good to accomplish several goals in a week.

    I got interested in your prayer journal and am making one for myself. I've already begun praying through the categories you've suggested, and I'm really enjoying the new awareness of the Lord's attributes and focusing on areas I need to correct. Thanks for posting about your journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Susan! I hope that you have had a good week, too, so far.

    How neat that you have begun a prayer journal and that you are enjoying it so much! I know it has transformed my prayer life into something much more alive and exciting. Interestingly, one of my prayer journal posts is my most read post ever. I certainly do pray that God uses it mightily in the lives of those who have read it. Thanks for letting me know how He used it to encourage you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.