Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Weekly goals for week beginning 6/3/2012

Image from Photos Public Domain
 Another week -- and, as often happens,  I'm late putting up my goals for this week:

*  Work on study of Sunday School lesson 10
*  Limit sugar
*  Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food
*  Exercise 5 to 6 times
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night
*  Post regularly in one or both of my blogs
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 2, the kitchen
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.

And here's how I did with last week's goals:

*  Add to the last part of Sunday School lesson 8 to make it useable for this Sunday  -- DONE!
 *  Finish study of Sunday School lesson 9  --DONE!
*  Limit sugar -- didn't do as well with this as I would have liked to.
*  Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food -- did okay with this, but again not as much as I would have liked.
*  Exercise 5 to 6 times --DONE!
*  Keep up a good water intake  -- did fairly well with this.
*  Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night -- didn't quite get there every night.  It was more like 10 pm most nights.
*  Post regularly in one or both of my blogs -- not as regularly as I hoped.
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 5, the living room/Zone 1, the porch/entry/dining area -- DONE!
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!

Not too bad, really.  I'm definitely encouraged to see how weekly and daily scheduling is making a huge difference in how much I get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.