Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Monday, June 25, 2012
Weekly goals for week beginning 6/24/2012
Okay, here are my goals for the coming week -- they look strangely familiar.
* Finish Sunday School lesson 10 * Limit sugar
* Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food, plus UFOs * Exercise 5 to 6 times
* Keep up a good water intake
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs
* Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 5, the living room
* Do better at staying in touch with friends
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.
And here's how I did with last week's goals:
* Work on study of Sunday School lesson 10 (and finish it if possible) -- worked on it but didn't finish it.
* Limit sugar -- didn't do so well with this.
* Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food -- DONE!
* Exercise 5 to 6 times -- nope, only managed 3 times.
* Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
* Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night -- didn't happen. Think it was 10 pm or later most nights.
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs -- sort of; managed to post 4 times, I think.
* Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 4, the master bedroom -- nope. I did a few extra things, like washing the rug, but not many.
* Do better at staying in touch with friends -- didn't manage this.
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!
Needless to say, I am hoping for a better week this week. Thankfully, God is faithful -- even when I am not.
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.