Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekly goals for week beginning 6/24/2012


Okay, here are my goals for the coming week -- they look strangely familiar.

*  Finish Sunday School lesson 10
*  Limit sugar
 *  Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food, plus UFOs
*  Exercise 5 to 6 times
 *  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post regularly in one or both of my blogs
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 5, the living room
*  Do better at staying in touch with friends
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.


And here's how I did with last week's goals:


*  Work on study of Sunday School lesson 10 (and finish it if possible) -- worked on it but didn't finish it.
*  Limit sugar -- didn't do so well with this.
*  Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food -- DONE!
*  Exercise 5 to 6 times -- nope, only managed 3 times.
*  Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
*  Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night -- didn't happen.  Think it was 10 pm or later most nights.
*  Post regularly in one or both of my blogs -- sort of; managed to post 4 times, I think.
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 4, the master bedroom -- nope.  I did a few extra things, like washing the rug, but not many.
*  Do better at staying in touch with friends -- didn't manage this.
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!


Needless to say, I am hoping for a better week this week.  Thankfully, God is faithful -- even when I am  not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.