Monday, July 09, 2012

Goals for week beginning 7/8/2012


Here are my goals for this week:

*  Start working on Sunday School lesson 11
*  Limit sugar
*  Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and UFOs
*  Exercise 5 to 6 times
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post regularly in one or both of my blogs
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 2, the kitchen
*  Do better at staying in touch with friends
*  Keep up with Bible study/adding to prayer journal
*  Weed garden
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.




And here's how last week went:

*   Finish Sunday School lesson 10 -- DONE!
*  Limit sugar  -- didn't do so well with this
*  Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food, plus UFOs  -- DONE!
*  Exercise 5 to 6 times -- DONE!
*  Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- managed this almost every night, but a couple of nights were a lot later.
*  Post regularly in one or both of my blogs --DONE!
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 1, the front porch, entry and dining room -- DONE!
*  Do better at staying in touch with friends -- DONE!
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!



Even though I didn't manage the limiting sugar and getting more sleep goals, I am thrilled that I was able to meet most of my goals this past week.  I'm especially thankful that I managed to keep up with exercising (6 times!) even in the midst of a very stressful, most unusual week.  And another big praise is the opportunity to get together twice with friends from Wisconsin whom we very seldom see.  I am praising the Lord for this week and praying for another productive week coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.