Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Monday, July 02, 2012
Goals for week beginning 7/1/2012
How can it be July already? But it is! Here are my (again, somewhat familiar) goals for this week:
* Finish Sunday School lesson 10 * Limit sugar
* Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food, plus UFOs * Exercise 5 to 6 times
* Keep up a good water intake
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs
* Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 1, the front porch, entry and dining room
* Do better at staying in touch with friends
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.
And here is how I did with last week's goals:
* Finish Sunday School lesson 10 -- not finished, although I did get enough done to start teaching this lesson yesterday. * Limit sugar -- not as much as I'd have liked.
* Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food, plus UFOs -- did pretty well with this, so I'm calling it DONE! * Exercise 5 to 6 times -- only managed 3 times, but I'm not too upset with myself about it. I'm doing SO much better than I had been.
* Keep up a good water intake -- did pretty well with this, so DONE!
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- DONE!
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs -- didn't do very well with this.
* Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 5, the living room -- did a few things, but not many.
* Do better at staying in touch with friends -- DONE!
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!
I can't emphasize enough how much it has helped me to return to making a weekly and daily schedule. True, I'm still not accomplishing all I'd like to, but there has been a huge improvement. I'm so thankful that God brought the scheduling to my mind again.
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.