Life on a Back Road, I read with interest Carrie's post on January Goals. She has done what I should have done in setting my own goals; what most people other than me have already thought of -- breaking down the yearly goals into doable monthly increments. (I jumped straight from my yearly goals into setting my weekly goals.) So, a little late, I am going to post some January goals myself.
* Read through the gospel of Matthew and into the book of Mark, journaling as I go.
* Read 6 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground
* Memorize at least 4 Bible verses and review some older ones.
* Finish next chapter of 1 Samuel Bible study book
* Exercise at least 20 times.
* Get to bed by 10 pm each night.
* Limit sugar.
* Drink enough water each day.
* Keep up with Kelly's missions in homemaking zones of the week.
* Check out airline tickets for trip to NV in spring.
* Spend several hours updating my A-store.
* Read 4 chapters in 1/2 Price Living.
* Blog at least 20-25 times
* Make at least a dozen items for sale at craft fairs.
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family.
* Finish some UFO craft projects for the home.
* Finish making gift tags from last year's Christmas cards.
* Finish several handcrafted birthday gifts for March and April birthdays.
I have already started on these, of course. For example, I've written several encouraging notes and I have exercised 9 times already. Now, we will see how I do with the remainder of the month!
Answering Questions/Responding To Comments
16 hours ago