|The first row of the scrap afghan completed!|
This weekend Mr. T and I were able to take an overnight getaway. I took plenty of crafting along, but on the way there I just relaxed and enjoyed the trip and the scenery. (Hopefully I'll find time to share a few photos from our getaway later -- maybe tomorrow.)
On the return trip, I did sew 13 of the finished motifs into a strip. I don't have enough completed motifs to sew a second one yet -- think I have 4-5 of them done.
The picture doesn't really do it justice; I hung it from push pins on a door so the whole length would be visible, but it made the afghan sort of droop. No matter, you can see the colors and how the afghan is taking shape. Hopefully I may have more to share next week concerning the afghan progress!