Little Birdie Blessings.
I didn't find time to do a Friday five post this past week. I really missed it. So today I'm doing "Monday musings" instead, just jumping into what my friend Arlene calls The Stream (as in stream of consciousness). The only streams actually running up here in New Hampshire right now are on the roadsides, as yesterday's snow melts in today's warm sun. And I actually dipped a toe -- really, my entire foot -- into more than one of those on my walk this morning. My socks and sneakers were soaked.
So, in no particular order, here are a few things from today and the past week. No idea if I'll end up with five, six, or three. This is the stream, after all.
1.Slow Cooker Clam Chowder!
|Photo from The Spruce|
2. Courage -- yep, my word for 2019 -- for the above-mentioned dental procedure.
|from Little Birdie Blessings|
3. Essaic Tea. Link and photo are both from Amazon.
4. A few (a very few) minutes for creativity this past weekend. I enjoy using free printables to add a seasonal touch to a picture frame in our front hallway. I wanted one with a maple sugaring theme and ended up putting together one of my own using Canva. Not 100% sure if I will stick with this one or make another, but for now, this one, using an image from a vintage Christmas card, is framed and on the wall and I'm enjoying it.
6. The comfort God has given as we lost a dear friend early Friday morning. We are rejoicing for him, but it's hard for those left behind, and his widow particularly needs our prayers. However, we will see our dear brother in the Lord again some day!
|Another from Abby|
7. Another free photo book code from Shutterfly that enabled me to make a second one of these: