Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Some goals for November

 

Graphic by Abby at Little Birdie Blessings

 Wow!  October simply flew by for us.  How about for you?

Time to set some goals for November:

* Keep up with Flylady's homemaking zones of the week
* Continue working through the "Make Room Challenge" from Make Room for What You Love
* Make Thanksgiving plans and preparations
* Celebrate Thanksgiving with family and friends
* Post in this blog several times per week
* Post in my Christmas blog as often as possible
* Write and schedule December posts for both blogs
* Continue planning for family birthday gifts and crafting any handmade ones
* Craft some homemade Christmas gifts and decorations
* Do some sewing projects ( a few more sachets to stave off musty odors, plus maybe curtains) for the cottage
* Spend a little time on some UFO craft projects
* Continue stocking my Etsy shop and continue selling vintage items
* Spend some time on my trust responsibilities
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family
* Help and encourage my local daughter as I'm able
* Plan meals with a greater emphasis on healthy eating
* Memorize several Bible verses and review some older ones
* Get back into our study of the book of Daniel with younger believers
* Continue to help a widowed friend with the challenges of life in general
* Drink enough water each day
* Walk and/or exercise at least 4 times each week

HEALTHY HABITS FOR NOVEMBER:  Drink more water/get more sleep/get more exercise/limit sugar

How is your November looking?

2 comments:

  1. My November is looking pretty calm and quiet, unlike yours! Still the calendar pages flip as if in a windstorm. Looking forward to seeing what you are up to this month. Have a blessed November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And indeed we have both had a blessed November! So thankful for those precious times with family and friends.

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.