Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Christmas Countdown Challenge, Day 22
OK, this was NOT a very productive day in terms of the challenge. It was a busy day at church and I had dishes and other tasks to do when we returned. Here's what little I accomplished toward Christmas:
* Did a little bit of gift planning and organizing in my Christmas Notebook.
* Changed from a fall spoon rest on my stove to a Christmas one.
* Reorganized my freezer to make room for Christmas baked goods.
* Bought a round loaf of sourdough bread to use for serving a seafood dip for the ladies' Christmas fellowship at church.
* Wrote a Christmas post for tomorrow.
And that's it. I'm hoping for a much more productive day tomorrow.
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.