Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas Countdown Challenge, Day 16


Well, the morning was devoted to finishing up my Sunday School lesson, but after lunch I got quite a few Christmas things done:

* Got all of the scraps and throwaway items out of both freezers to make more room for Christmas goodies. Mr. T. took a trip to the dump.

* Baked my favorite fruitcake recipe in a jelly-roll pan to use for chocolate-covered fruitcake.

* Shopped for components for a couple more gifts.

* Helped Mr. T put together 4 homemade gifts for his Sunday School students.

* Made a homemade gift and stitched up a gift bag to put it in, for tomorrow night's Sunday School gift exchange.

* Designed and printed up some gift tags on the computer.

* Cut the fruitcake in small squares and coated it in melted chocolate. It came out yummy.

And those are pretty much my accomplishments for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.